Wednesday 26 September 2012

Practising Gratitude In My Life

I am tired of praying for strength, I just want to pray for a Grateful Heart.

I thought I have been
having a grateful heart all this time. So I have challenged myself to live every
moments of
my life in Gratitude. It has been 6 days now and I can tell you how difficult that is. To be only grateful with no other thoughts on my mind but gratefulness.

I am still struggling to be grateful every minute of my days. Made me realise how ungrateful I am in life. Even I sometimes have a headache being grateful but I hope it will become easier to me. We do not actually realise how we forget to live in gratefulness for what we have in life. It is happiness and contentment and harmony and peaceful living.

I am grateful for my amazing life having experience all the wonderful moments that is just Joyful Happiness, Its like eating chocolates, its like drinking wine. Maybe that is Heaven?

Thank You Thank You Thank You

No comments: