Saturday 15 September 2012

Devil In a Sunday Hat

Yikes!!! What do you call this? Suddenly out of nowhere this barely known person who is a friend of a friend wants to help me to lessen my financial burden... too good to be true? you can tell me that again....

Trying to be practical here, and keeping my mind calm and steady to think things true and through and thorough... Very tempting offer I can use all the help I can get actually buttttt am not particularly comfortable on this idea. "Devil in a Sunday Hat?" - trublood.

All my mind can think of is RUN RUN RUN , a little part says TAKE IT AND RUN FOR YOUR LIFE....

😜 so am going to sift on my thoughts and probably should get closer to God and pray for guidience. Can't even spell that right.. arghhhh oh its GUIDANCE .. ermmm shows how
long I did not use that word.

So am gonna meditate on this and bring myself closer to God's Will and let me forget and kick out that small tiny voice telling me to take it and run....


Oh almost complete on another Dreamcatcher... it helps me to focus and be steady.

The whole day today was googling and found some people are EMPATH and CLEIRSERTIENT and the description does sound like me. An 'AHA' moment ...Does explained my weird behaviour too. Just need stronger Physic Shielding to keep myself always alm and steady and avoid wonking my emotional state....... Okay the correct spelling is CLAIRSENTIENT... that's not even an accepted spelling here.

Wanna read more on this and will write about this on the next entry ..IF ... oh well nyte-nyte to all .

Revisiting my Innermost Thoughts in my dreams .Need to clear the negative junk and replace with positive ones..Amen


No comments: