Friday 14 September 2012

Making Dreamcatchers.

I love to see dreamcatchers Am just so attracted to them, guess the interests started a long long time ago. When I learnt to read and I will read all the books in the local library. Until I will br asking the librarians if they had any new books? Lol , I did read all the story books in that tiny town's library. And I read on the Red Indian's dreamcatcher. There was a painting of it. But well my time there was no computer even.

I was always looking for a dreamcatcher. I did come across one or two in KL and also in KK but it didn't attract me that much. I didn't even find it in US when I was there.

So when I saw a relative of mine making dreamcatchers I got excited , contacted her then search n youtube on how to make it.


I bought from her and also
made a few more for myself. Still wanna make some more, just waiting for my materials to arrive.

No comments: