Thursday 8 April 2010

Shot tru and tru.. shot countless times..

heart heart heart , why art thou aching?

Where is the love that I seek that I want? can I just buy it? LOLz..

hehehe where have the years gone to? welll since am here now.. gota make the best of things ..

I have love.. I have my sibling's love , my parents' love, my friends' love... I am well loved by the people that I surround myself with ...

I once surrounded myself with material things.. found them empty of the Joy that I craved, they can't hug me back can't kiss me back can't pat me on my back when I do well.. They just stare at me blankly.

Now that I surround myself with livng things hehehe people that I love and love me .. I feel some peace and calm .and I am able to  love myself tremendously because of this love that supports me,. but ...

I am grateful and appreciative of this  fact. Everybody needs all the love that they can get.. But the Love that is missed... the kind of love that everyone seek.. that someone to love..

No comments: