Friday 22 January 2010

Waiting again in the car...

Misplaced office keys ... :( checked in my bag but it's not there ...
My mind is in a mess thinking about nonsense.
Where to go , what to do ,
why do it? ...


Haa thinking of the other species that comes from mars... They are so weird .. Alien beings can't never understand them....

Thought it would be simpler hahaha now it's totally complicated... How did I ever end up at this Point? Well my Mind say there is no use to think on that better use my Brain energy to think of other useful stuff.. Need to refocus and concentrate on what I had plan to do ...

Staying on this road is hard.. Am one person who change directions when am feeling a bit bored with how things are.. in life there is only two choices, to accept it or change it... guess for now I really need to refocus on my goals and try to stick to it till completion..so whatever whatever I need to accept things as it is and continue on this road till I reach my destination for now...

Mmmm hard to do harder to keep doing it ..day by day.. need some peace and calm ... I have to find some joy and fun in doing what am doing now.. and humble myself to accept the challenges thrown my way... Happiness is the joy in the journey not the destination... :)




- Posted usingi BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: