Friday 22 January 2010

Market outlook?

Mmm some say Market is gonna fall big time ... Because of Us economy crisis in four months time .. Wow didn' know that it can be predicted so accurately .. must be a financial analyst whiz who has made millions out of the stock markets rise and fall.. Else how to believe..even warren buffet can't make that accurate prediction..


So what should we do.? keep money where it's safe?where is that? For how long ? When will the Market bottom out? How do we know? Follow the herd mentality? That is a trap .. we call those investers as speculators... I never believe such things coz I have my own goals .. I dun think a four month downturn will affect my long term goals... What's four months compared to twenty years? The best thing is to keep saving and Investing routinely till I reach my goals...




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhones

No comments: