Tuesday 26 January 2010

I rather be single than be in a loveless marriage.

Marriage should be for love, because it’s instituted by God, and not by any civil contract. One can lie and sign any papers, but one cannot possibly cheat God or hope that God would bless what is an abuse of the sacrament He instituted.

What about arrange marriage? Arrange marriage is okay as long as both parties are interested and willing to build a loving and caring relationship, regardless how the couple got introduced to each other.

When one partner accepts the "Arrange Marriage" just because of parental pressure or peer pressure and without any Heart to build a relationship with the partner, then the Marriage is doom from the start.

To choose to be in a Loveless Marriage where there is no potential for the Marriage to blossom into a meaningful relationship is beyond me. It is like punishing myself for my entire lifetime. I really cannot imagine being in that situation as I am so happy with my life now, with all its freedom, perks and benefits of Singledom.

How could I ever imprison myself into a miserable situation? From what I have gathered it it is sooo obvious that the path will lead to Misery. Furthermore, a loveless marriage is unfair to the one that is in love. 

I am not stating the fact that I will never get married, point blank. If I meet someone who loves me and wants to be with me for the simple fact of being with me forever then I would happily be married to that person. Yaey!!! I leave it to FATE ,  God works in Mysterious ways and God has timed our destiny perfectly ..


Jeremiah 29:11
 "For I know the plans I have for you," says the LORD. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. "

AMEN

No comments: