Tuesday 18 January 2011

On My Dream of Snagging My Infinite Money Bag...

Mmmm I do love to shop.. I can't stop myself from shopping .. I just have to shop..and I need my self maintenance thingy to do too or else I will look like Gorilla and am already starting to look like Gorrila, My hair!!! My Hair!!! Its growing like nobodies business just like the busshy Gorilla hair... manage to squezze a Mani and Pedi .. just the other day after days of saving ... arghhhh.. now have to squeeze to get my hair gorgeous again... problemo O I remembered also able to squeeze a Body Massage and also a Facial after a very very tight hard discipline of saving  every little cent that  I get  .. OMG!! Where is that   Mr Money Bags anyway!!! How ever am I ever gonna get a Mr MOney Bag with my Gorilla Looks slowly emerging ... owww... I better just  wrap my head with a scarf and mmmm do my own facial? uwaaaaa

  mm but looking at my dire financial state... I need to think out of the box ... instead of checking my own accounts ... I need to start check ing someone else's account .. and there lies the big big problem... Its just not working out!!! dannnng...

Well whatever ... in Jesus  we put our  Trust...




No comments: