Thursday 13 January 2011

My Sweet Love Dear Lovingly Best Friend Forever..

O My Love.... he is soo confused with me and my temperament ... I am guessing he is scared of me now! Like really scared.. hahahahahaha am so naughty , he just can't make head or tail of me , which am guessing is good since he treats me O so well. and am enjoying some of the benefits of the treatment, feeling bit of princessy or somethings  Like the Evil Queen... LOL ...  mmmm but I do want to be Happily in Lovingly Romantic relationship.. Is that possible by the way?


Just that when we get more comfortable and I don't act up , he gets comfortable and starts ignoring me , never calling me , never smsing me . O and expect me to be the one calling him alll the time.. I mean alllllll the hours of the day.. OMIGOSH!!!  Well , mmm when I do act up he become o sooo attentive and romantic and I do get to get the goodness from that situation..hehehehehe .... KaChing!!!! Uuiks nahh well what to do Men do need to provide for their partner .... However , Whoever, Whatever , Whenever, Whichever, Whyever.. It shall always be them to provide ...

Yea in truth I want a new Hunny that have more Moolah.. Infact, that  can make me love them Oh sooo much .. and I can be the most loving Girl Friend Ever... OOOPs and there I go again "Them"!! mmmm
Wishing upon the star ... I need to get the wish right... Dang!!.

I need a Very Generous, Warmth Hearted, Hard Working, Loving, Faithful  Man with lotsa Money...

No comments: