Saturday 19 December 2009

Waiting

Am at the coffee shop waiting for my office to be open... Contemplating whether to apply for this job or not... Thinking whether life can be so easy so happy... Dreamt of working in Europe ... Should I give it a try?Am feeling the pain of not being able to shop ... Am tired of relaxing... Didn't know that exist till now .. Haha tired of relaxing how is that possible? Anyway got my dream iPhone and now blogging from my iPhone... Didn't get my i10 but got a viva... Life is easier without having to take the bus to the office... That part really suck.. And having this lovely phone is keeping me happy for the meantime .... Emmm sad that am unable to shop and gifts to my nephews and nieces and sisters and brother and parents... M a pariah now ... No money no credibility ... Noclout nobody bothers on what I have to say ... Mmm guys! My brain is stil the same.. Am stil the same only that .. Have not much money now.... Sucks that no money no talk.... - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: